Thursday, September 06, 2007

One of my Passions....

Have I ever mention that I have a passion for dancing? *Giggles*

What Dance? Disco? Contemporary? Folk Dancing? No. No. No. No.

It all started about > 3 years ago where I learn Line Dancing. During then I realize that my coordination between my hands & legs are ok. I don't have a 2 left feet. hehehe...

So what exactly is Line Dancing? Well its a well choreograph dance routine steps. Each songs actually had it dedicate dance routine. Don't ask me do I remember any of the songs dance steps.. Unfortunately no cause I have rather short memory.

After Line Dancing, I actually stop for quite a while on Dancing till one of my good Pal Zinc introduce me to Ballroom. *Eye Brow Raise*

I have been learning in Shawn & Gladys Dance School for almost > a year now. Started with Social dancing where it comprises of 3 basic social dances of ChaCha, Rock n Roll & Salsa. Completed both Basic & Intermediate classes. Well probably I like ChaCha the most, only can remember the basic ChaCha steps.

Following the social class, I actually completed all the Basic Latin Ballroom class of Cha-Cha-Cha, Rumba, Samba & Jive. Well as the schedule of the Intermediate class does not really fit my well so I had only manage to complete the Samba Intermediate.

Can't wait for the next new classes schedule to be out!

No comments: