Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Oh NO!!!! CNY is COMING!!!!

My last blab was almost 2 months ago in Nov 07. Been busy doing bleh stuff & didn't have time to think much about what to blab about.

Today I looked at the celendar & OH NO!!!! its already mid of January. I have almost < 3 weeks to prepare for Chinese New Year (CNY for short)!!

Geeze while I am writing here, all the things to do start swarming into my head. There seems like thousand & one things out there which require me to lay my hands on.

See CNY is really "The Next Big Thing" amongst our family. Throughout the years I have mommy dearest to take care of everything under the sun. Now is only Joanne & me. *Sob* *Sob* *Sob*

Where should I start?!?!?!
  1. Buy Goodies for visitors
  2. Buy mandarin oranges
  3. Clean up the house
  4. Dust off the 1 year old dust & cob webs on my window pane. Damn I have 17 panes of windows to clean!
  5. Wash & change the curtains
  6. Change my bed sheet
  7. Clean my gate & put up the decorations
  8. Need to do the math again how many Ang Pows & how much of new currencies shall I need to change from the bank
  9. Need to get new Ang Pows which represent the year of the Rat
  10. Need to give my Dad, my Mom, my Uncle, my Mother in Law & my Father in Law some $$ for them to kick start their preparations
  11. Need to get the haye on my head done with something
  12. What else?!?!?! etc.... did I miss out something........

4 comments:

Our Journey said...

calm down...hehehe.

i've completed #3,4,5 =) i'm now waiting for hubby to fetch me and mil to do some shopping and we're done :D

Layzze said...

So nice.. Imagine me nail biting & pondering where to start!!!

Our Journey said...

i've finallly completed stocking all cny goodies. just need to pack the angpows now =)

Layzze said...

Haiz... I have only completed

3. Clean up the house
7. Clean my gate & put up the decorations
8. Need to do the math again how many Ang Pows & how much of new currencies shall I need to change from the bank
9. Need to get new Ang Pows which represent the year of the Rat
11. Need to get the haye on my head done with something

Oh nO!!! 5 completed!