Saturday, February 16, 2008

Singtel Singapore Grand Prix... Here I come

After many days of trying via the official website for 2008 F1 Singtel Singapore Grand Prix to get hold a of 3 day pass... I GAVE UP.

The server either went down or unavailable or unable to process my tickets after clicking up till step no. 6 or for whatever reason it just hung there... I went almost berserk.

In today's papers, there were huge advertisement from the Race & ticketing sponsor saying "WE ARE SORRY", but that does not even ease the server retarded nature.

Being a typical Singaporean & afraid can't secure the First Singapore Night Race ticket, I called the Ticketing HOTLINE @ +65 6738 6738.

The line got through within seconds. No complicated steps like press 1 for blah, press 2 for blah blah, etc.. Just a press to get to ticketing & I got attended by a sales officer within 2 kroos.

He greeted & I told him what I want. He says the block was fully & suggested a different block. My seats were selected & the transaction got completed within minuets.

I am so happy & can't wait till September when I embrace the roar of the F1 engines right to ears & not via the TV screen.

Here is where I bought. The lower deck of the light blue zone. Seeya.

2008 F1 Bay

No comments: