Saturday, June 07, 2008

In preparation of the Singapore F1 Race

Last Friday I had a chance to board the Singapore Flyer located at the Marina Bay area. It was really a breath taking sight having to view the Central Business district & the southern islands in the capsule while the Flyer rotates.

However what captivates me the most was, I am able to catch a glimpse of the construction for the Pit Stop Garages. Yes, I am not kidding, we are building permanent Pit Stop Garages.

This is the view from the top. As construction is still on going, so its not totally completed yet. But you can see, the roads are well paved.
Photobucket

Here is another view of a turn. Sorry as I am in the capsule & the sky was getting dark, hence the pictures was taken without the flash. (Reflection lah..)
Photobucket

Last but not least, here is where I will be sitting during the race.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Since I am on the flyer, sharing with you some of the photos I had taken.

Sunset
Photobucket

Construction of the Marina IR
Photobucket

Eastern side of Singapore
Photobucket

The Marina Barrage
Photobucket

No comments: