Saturday, July 26, 2008

Singapore Garden Festival

Last Friday, I took a off from work. Close friends around me will know when I am off, I'll be at my mommy place for the entire day. I love to laze there, she will cook me all the meals & what I need to do is eat & sleep.

However I decided to bring her out for lunch & visit the Singapore Garden Festival instead on Friday.
Photobucket

I knew mom loves flowers & definitely she'll like the place.
At the entrance

The exhibition consist of 2 levels. Level 6 will be the main attraction area where all the award winning garden arrangements were shown. Here are just some of nice flowers.
Red & White Anthurium
Photobucket
Photobucket

Africa Lilies & Hydrangea
Photobucket
Photobucket

White Roses & I think is Chrysanthemum
Photobucket
Photobucket

Snaps of us
At the entrance
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The award winning Best of Show for Fantasy Design Creation -
Seeking Shangri-La
Photobucket
Photobucket

Its not only flowers, ain't these veggies looks delicious too
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: