Monday, September 29, 2008

Alonso!!!!!

Since Friday Practice till yesterday, that was the only cheer I shouted for the entire race. Whenever I saw a yellow Renault passes by the Grandstand, I will shout "Alonso!!". Well everybody sat around me thinks I am nuts.

When he won the race, I was escalated. For the beginning season, I got disappointed when he can't qualifies within the top 10 & got drop out from the race for whatever reasons. But this for the last couple race, things looks better on the R28. It was 4th in finishing at least for the Monza race.

It was yesterday night where he finally got to stand on the podium & won the 1st Singapore's Night Race.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sorry only can take pics from the monitor :)

Other then these, while walking to our grandstand we passes by these rows of antique car that was used for the Driver's parade.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

On the way we also met some Ferrari's supporters as well.
Photobucket
Photobucket

The weather was not that good as there were overcast during the evening. Luckily it turns out well during the race with also light breeze blowing towards the grandstand.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Last but not least, dinner was at Carls Junior & pics to took on the circuit.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

There you go. Your first & definitely not your last GP. It is a totally different experience to watch it live track side.

Layzze said...

Yes!!! I will be there for 2009

patricktoh said...

Congrats .. to you and Alonso. no wonder Alonso won .. must be becos of his no#1 fan cheering and rooting for him ... :P

Layzze said...

haha!! I guess so :)